Celebrate your little hero!
No matter your treatment plan, healing requires bravery. Plan a fun post-treatment activity to honor your kid and celebrate the fact that your child is well on their way to recovery. Here are a few ideas.
- the ice cream shop, or treat destination of your kid’s choice
- the park or playground
- a local children’s museum, aquarium or zoo.
- some simple new art supplies
- a book you can read together
(No need to go too big here—especially if your family plans to visit the nurse again in six months!)
- a special movie night at home
- your child’s favorite meal
- a fort in your living room for extra brave kids!
Starting CPP treatment is a major milestone on the road to healing. Congratulations to you and your kiddo!